1. Go for the oyster happy hour. For $12, you get half a dozen oysters and a craft beer.
2. Sit at the bar. The staff is what makes the restaurant great.
3. Listen to them when they recommend a beer. And, don’t be afraid to ask for a taste.
4. Get a half-dozen oysters, or a dozen – have them recommend a few different types of east and west coast oysters.
5. Order the uni. Even if you don’t like uni. We would have licked the plate if it weren’t socially unacceptable.
6. Order the Fettuccine with clams. It’s some of the best we’ve ever had.
7. Leave room for the Whiskey cake. It’s Shane’s wife’s recipe, and they give it to you at the end of your meal.
8. Sit by Shane. Sit by Shane. Sit by Shane.
The best part? There’s more to come from Covey. He’s planning to open a neighborhood fish place nearby.
All true folks, all true.
see you upstate!