Seems we have attracted a bit of an international following…noticed this morning the top ten languages in which folks read our blog. We’re like the UN of oysters.
- english: would be in big trouble otherwise
- slovak: say what? well we did live in Moskva circa 1998
- english (as in canada): america light we like to tease
- english: the redcoats keeping an eye on us naturally
- french: am betting it’s sexy alexi
- italian: there’s only so much spaghetti one can eat
- german: we are way funner (not a real word, yup we know)
- czech: see #2
- japanese: USD up 15% against the yen, an oyster investment won’t fix it
- korean: um most likely south right?
It’s not money that makes the world go around, it’s oysters! But you do need money to purchase said oysters.
Dosvedanya! (Russian for see you upstate, sorta)